Art Deco in 1:6

thats good to know havanaholly .. so were the plans printed in popular mechanics magazine ?? do you know what year ??

THAT MAKES THIS HOUSE IN 1/6TH SCALE TO BE 5 FEET LONG BY 3 FEET WIDE BY 3 FEET & 4 INCHES INCHES TALL , BASE SIZE.......THATS BIG

• Like 1

ok i see i thought it was in pop science mag and its in pop mechanics ..ok i see it and have it downloaded and enlarged

still going to be a very large house ...i think i would make it out of that gator board and some pink or blue foam cause of its density

that will make it light weight

its cool holly ... you were right on the money ... i did find it ... well its time for me to go make dinner its already 11.59 here and i have to find

some thing for dinner ...hummmm i know that old stand by ..pizza !!!!!!!!!!

thats good to know havanaholly .. so were the plans printed in popular mechanics magazine ?? do you know what year ??

THAT MAKES THIS HOUSE IN 1/6TH SCALE TO BE 5 FEET LONG BY 3 FEET WIDE BY 3 FEET & 4 INCHES INCHES TALL , BASE SIZE.......THATS BIG

Has anyone transferred these measurements onto paper? And created a set of house parts one can draw around and then cut-out? If so, and they'd be willing to sell or lend me a set, I'd be seriously happy! I adore that house.

Good luck, ApeDolly! I look forward to reading about your progress, and watching your house come to life.

Edited by elfprincess

Pauline, Mike just posted in another thread that he is drafting the plans to build in 1:24 scale.

How wonderful of him! Alas that is TINY. It would be even more difficult to source furniture,fittings and DOLLS for that scale. !/16th scale is itself a major challenge!