Hi, I'm Annette

What a fantastic site! I've only been a member for a few minutes and I'm already amazed at the skill and knowledge on these pages. So glad all this information is available to a newbie like me. I just got my first kit (a Barrington by Artply) from a local second-hand shop, and before I found this site I was a little scared to even open the box. I can't wait to dig in and start my project!

Hello & welcome Annette! That's a big house! Queen Anne, right?

Good Luck - can't wait to see what you do with it... :thumbup: 5 posts & you can start an album...

Welcome to the little family, Annette, and don't let all those pieces of plywood scare you. Invest in some masking tape, do a search on "getting started", and have at it!

Thank you! I am a little intimidated by the small print, no-photo instructions, but I am a puzzle person at heart and I think I'll be okay. It is a lovely house and I can't wait to be able to post pictures. Mike, it is a Queen Anne. I was drawn to it because my "big" house is a folk-Victorian and has some similar features.

Hi, Annette...I'm a newbie too, and like you, finding this site sent my inspiration (and excitement) through the roof! Make sure you check out the Gallery, and plan to spend at least a couple of hours there (um...more like 4). These folks are talented beyond belief, besides being really nice. :D

Welcome, Sister Newbie!

Deb