Look what I got!

MiniMadWoman

I purchased some perfume bottles from Deb at Deb's Minis :D and I wanted to share them with you! They're beautiful!! The pictures don't do them justice . . . the colors and styles are amazing!!

Miss Pennethorne is absolutely thrilled with the new additions and she is the 'talk' of the town!! :D

Bath Salts post-267-1156963369_thumb.jpg

Perfume Bottles post-267-1156963400_thumb.jpg

Thanks Ladies!! :D The pictures really don't do them justice though. I sat for almost an hour arranging them and just looking at them. They're so pretty! :D

The pictures really don't do them justice though.

You can say that again. The photos look great but in person wow! I got some of her perfume bottles a few months ago. I have a thing for mideastern stuff and had Deb make me up a couple of egyptian type perfume bottles. I LOVE them! They're still waiting for the perfect setting but they're where I can enjoy them every day - on the shelf right above my piano :D Her stuff is great! And you've got them arranged so nicely! What a great setting! Congrats on your new perfume bottles :D

-David

Ooooooooooooooooooooohh!! Teresa! They look great! I'm *so* happy they coordinated so well with the wallpaper and decor. Of course, creating for Miss Pennethorne is easy to do.........just keep saying "top shelf" over and over. :D I've been happy dancing ever since I saw the pictures because they just look so right for Miss Pennethorne. (poor dear needs a little "pick me up" with all the trauma of the remodeling of her house right now)

Deb

They look great! I'm *so* happy they coordinated so well with the wallpaper and decor.
Deb, I just can't believe HOW well they coordinated . . . and even without you having a wallpaper sample! Shows how amazing you are in meeting your clients needs! :D

creating for Miss Pennethorne is easy to do.........just keep saying "top shelf" over and over

:D You know it!!