Hobby Lobby Clearance!

dorn27

CJ, your Hobby Lobby carries Greenleaf kits? I'm insanely jealous! All the ones I go to usually have only the Corona Concepts Orchid with all the RGT kits, and last time the one in Pensacola didn't even have the Orchid!

CJ, your Hobby Lobby carries Greenleaf kits? I'm insanely jealous! All the ones I go to usually have only the Corona Concepts Orchid with all the RGT kits, and last time the one in Pensacola didn't even have the Orchid!

Yes, Holly, they had both on the shelves - and that's the first time I've ever seen them up-close-and-personal in a store :shifty: There are very few hobby shops here, nothing near me, and I've only seen all these online. I should have taken a picture! They had the Alison Jr - that's the only one I remember by name. But it was so nice to see my "old friends" - GL and RGT - right there in person. I think those were the only brands of dh's they had.

... And I agree, I find it very outdated with the scanning and sale checking.

I didn't think any store these days worked w/o the scanners - even the Dollar Tree has them! After the lady FINALLY finished ringing up my purchases I stepped to one side and went over my receipt. If I get there again, I will write down which things were on sale for reference at the check-out. She may have made a mistake on mine but I didn't want to go back through the store to double check.