Hobby Lobby Clearance!

dorn27

Just wanted to let everyone know that in addition to the 50% off miniatures at Hobby Lobby (through tomorow!), I spotted a LOT of DH and miniature things in the clearance isle. Furniture (like kitchen sets), mini item (plants, BB hoop, celing fans) and even a wiring kit!

Not sure if it's the same at your area, but worth a check!

I don't have a Hobby Lobby close by and waited to long to place my order for the green kitchen set they had and now it's not offered online anymore :( . It's probably in that clearance aisle. Maybe I'll find something even better tomorrow, I'm going to a Mini Show and Sale.

Yep, I was just there--all of the Mayberry Street stuff (furniture, lighting, flooring, accessories, building components) is 50% off. There's a 40% off coupon out this week too, although I don't think they can be combined. I ransacked the place for supplies for my rehab project and came in way under-budget for once. Yay for sales!

I don't have a Hobby Lobby close by and waited to long to place my order for the green kitchen set they had and now it's not offered online anymore :( . It's probably in that clearance aisle. Maybe I'll find something even better tomorrow, I'm going to a Mini Show and Sale.

I sent you a PM. I just so happened to pick that up. :)

Oh darn! I was in the Hobby Lobby on Saturday and didn't go down the clearance aisle since ours is always the same old stuff... Were the clearance item prices good?--50% off or better? I get annoyed when stores clearance things by changing the price on big things by one dollar--coupons always do better than a buck!

Tappy

I sent you a PM. I just so happened to pick that up. :)

You're a savior!!!! Thank you!!! Came back from my trip with lights for my house and a few accessories but no luck on the kitchen so this turned out perfectly. Guess I'm too attached to that green set LOL.

We stopped by the HL in P'cola, since we had to return a back brace that was 'way smaller than the package said (found one the right size at another store). No minis on the clearance aisle, BUT selected Christmas items were 40% off and I got some wee blown glass snowmwn and some flocked bottlebrush trees to match, and select jewelry making supplies were 50% off and I got two bezels to make into baking sheets and another that will make a perfect serving platter.

Oh darn! I was in the Hobby Lobby on Saturday and didn't go down the clearance aisle since ours is always the same old stuff... Were the clearance item prices good?--50% off or better? I get annoyed when stores clearance things by changing the price on big things by one dollar--coupons always do better than a buck!

Tappy

The two items I picked up were about 40% off. Which was kind of crappy considering if they hadn't been "clearance" they'd have been 50% off.

I am so jealous of you guys that have all these awesome stores! I live in the boonies, its two and half hours to ANYTHING but a Walmart, LOL! I will be making a trip soon, though, always do for Christmas, but of course the day I go, there won't be any good sales like this!

:banana: This is me, doing the Happy Dance :banana:- the first Hobby Lobby just opened up here in western WA

It's not real close to me, but it's close to my aunt's house and I go see her once in awhile - might be more often now! Friday I have to be over in that area for a business meeting that will be over by noon. Guess what I'm going to the with the rest of my day??? :ohyeah: I even have a few $$ I've put aside for a rainy day -- lookin' pretty stormy to me!

Be sure to check their website for the weekly sales flyer and print off the weekly coupon (if it is something of interest to you--the plain old 40% off one item is always nice!) before you go--the coupons aren't available in the store once you get there! I usually plan my trip by the sales ad, so I don't miss anything in the different departments. --They have a lot of nice cotton mini prints that are different than what I find at JoAnn Fabrics...

Enjoy your trip!

Tappy

I stopped at a new Hobby Lobby yesterday. Their dollhouse selection did not include any Orchids, which surprised me, and the Clearance section had only one mini ... a wooden fireplace surround that I passed on.

Well, I did manage to stop by the new store today. What fun! It felt like old home week with Greenleaf and RGT houses - boxed on the lower shelves and built ones on the top shelf. They had quite a few supplies for dh's but no Houseworks. I picked up a few odds and ends, then found some other craft supplies. Unfortunately, the place was packed and the checkout lady I chose was on the first day of her job. I waited my turn for about 40 minutes, then timed her for my checkout at 20 minutes. They don't have scanners, which surprised me, so she had to read the SKU, punch in the number, check the printout for specials, re-read the SKU - I was having a real hard time remaining polite! She kept asking me, "Did you get this in "Arts" or in "Crafts"? HOW SHOULD I KNOW :w00t: I didn't lay out their store or map my progress!

But I did get some goodies :idiot: