Here's something for your dinner Table

madhatter

Oh my goodness -- that is wonderful! It actually looks real...not that I've ever seen a boar's head, mind you :lol: although I do personally know some boors with heads ;)

Speaking of Medieval dining -- went to the Appalachian Craft Festival with sis-in-law today and found a booth selling mead!!! Can you imagine? I thought mead was just in historic novels ;) They have a meadery in Sutton, West Virginia and let us have a mead tasting and it's delightful stuff! Of course I just had to buy a bottle (burp -- 'scuse me) and it's everything those trusty Celts said it was and just the thing to have with your boar's head main course :lol:

<cackle> heheheheheheheehehee <snerkle, snort> heheheheheheeeee <falling on the floor> hhehehehehee Oh my. Hang on. hehehehehheehehehe I'll be okay in a minute. hehehhehehee

<pause>

<deep breath> Okay. heheehehe I think I can type now. <snicker> You're probably wondering why that struck me so funny. <cackle, snerkle> All I could think of was "If I had one of those, I'd put it on a mini table and figure out a way to mount the rest of the pig on the underside of the table".

hehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehee

Deb <wandering off holding my sides>

<cackle> heheheheheheheehehee <snerkle, snort> heheheheheheeeee <falling on the floor> hhehehehehee Oh my. Hang on. hehehehehheehehehe I'll be okay in a minute. hehehhehehee

<pause>

<deep breath> Okay. heheehehe I think I can type now. <snicker> You're probably wondering why that struck me so funny. <cackle, snerkle> All I could think of was "If I had one of those, I'd put it on a mini table and figure out a way to mount the rest of the pig on the underside of the table".

hehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehee

HAHAHAHAHAHA...Thanks Deb....I am starting my morning with a good laugh!!!!

"If I had one of those, I'd put it on a mini table and figure out a way to mount the rest of the pig on the underside of the table".

I know you're joking, but wouldn't that be a hugely hysterical Halloween mini? A big body holding up a table with the head on a platter in the center? Ooooo, what a wonderful (albeit sick) idea! ;)