I'm excited about polymer clay!

maresiedotes

I was browsing the internet looking at polymer clay creations the other day and decided I HAD to get involved in a group that could teach me something more about working with poly clay. I was so surprised and amazed to find a polymer clay guild here in KC that meets monthly for regular meetings and then gets together to have Clay Play Days at a local bead market on Saturdays...from 12:00 TO 6:00. Wowwww!!!!!! I'll try to keep you all posted on my progress, since I'm just a lowly beginner and know absolutely nothing about it...but I do see a real door opening for me in my mini work. It's exciting!!

I am so happy for you!! That is the ideal dream for any miniaturist to find a class close by in there town that teaches them something that can be used in mini!!

Keep us posted and tell us about the different things you learn

:D

ooo Im excited for you also!

I would so love to join any group that could teach me the ins and outs of different things I am interrested in.

one of the reasons I enjoy this forum so much. so many talented folks always eager to share how they did what the did!

good luck with the clay group.

I look forward to seeing some wonderful artwork!

nutti :D