Height of stairs

Don

Hi everyone B)

Just wondering what height of spiral stairs would be the most in demand. Keep in mind that these would be somewhat adjustable on my end as I make them. Would you prefer 9", 9-1/2", 10", 10-1/2", 11",......etc..........?

This info would be most helpful. Thanks, Don

Are you doing stair kits or selling them already put together? Either way, you might want to think about including an extra step or even an extra half step so people can add it to the staircase so they can bring it up to the height they need. Please don't forget about the extra 3/8" of the floor above. Lawbre makes staircases for 10" ceiling, so they say, but I've noticed that their stairs only come up to the underneath of the floor above in a house with a 10" ceiling, making them almost a half step too short. As to ceiling height, though, I think it depends on the house you get. I don't remember what the Greenleaf ceilings are, but I think RGT has ceiling heights 9 5/8", some the small Walmer houses are 8" and collector dollhouses have 10" ceilings. You won't be able to design for every ceiling height, but if you come close, we can always do some adjusting.