Roy's half scale mill

Sherry

We went to see Roy and Darlene tonite, and got to see the mill with water wheel that he is making in half scale. it's just incredible! He made the bricks on it, and the walls are made so that the bricks lock the walls together and you can remove the front walls to see inside. Super cool! He received a warped gear from England and is having to wait on a new one so he can get the wheel working. But he already has it landscaped, and a little river running between the buildings, a bridge over it, just fantastic! I wish you all could see it! And I got the tumbleweeds and yuccas he made me, and will take a photo when I get the yucca planted. I just sure wish I could take pictures and show you the waterwheel, it's so real looking, and so tiny!

Oh yeah, and while he's waiting, he's made a travel trailer-Model T version of a gypsy wagon! Unbelievable! He always inspires me to do better, even though I know I'll never do that quality of work.

Wow, very cool, Sherry! The wheel is really going to work, huh? Awesome!

Yes, take photos of the Yucca!

A modern gypsy caravan on wheels sounds cool too! Might as well move up into the present.

B)

• 2 weeks later...