Creatology Dollhouse Furniture Puzzle

uppitycats

• 10 months later...

Dolores ... if you still have an "edit" button showing on your post, please use it to remove your email address. These forums are open to the public, which is about as secure as posting your phone number on a bathroom wall. You could be the target of all kinds of spam, as the spambots crawl the web 24/7 looking for victims. The kindly folks who run the forum have provided us with the Private Messaging (PM) feature, by which you can send and receive messages without compromising your personal security.

I've reported an email address posted, so if you can't get to it to remove it, I'm sure one of the moderators will.

OOps ... I just noticed that Holly repeated the email in her response. Holly ... can you get rid of it?

It's not there, or I'd have edited it out! Usually I catch those things, but I was switching between windows and didn't read my reply when I posted it. My bad! Thank you, whichever mod fixed it!