Help me choose...

minifan

I want to utilize the 20% discount at HBS (and my generous anniversary gift from my husband in the form of a GC!!!)...to get some supplies for the freebie house...please help me choose!!!

I want to order siding, but I have no idea how much I will need, (and it's not like I need it right away, so I guess I can hold on that)... I would like to get a new front door and new windows, (as there are only 5 it's not a bank buster)...

I was thinking the Deerfield door, but what windows go with it? I don't want to do the Victorian style, what's left???

• 1 month later...

I called RGT's and spoke to Jenn about something else. During the course of conversation I asked her if they had plans to do a half scale Queen Anne and they do not. BUT she said if they started seeing some interest they always are open for new ideas. I couldn't believe nobody else asked about it and now I see others are interested! If we go on FB, maybe they would consider the half scale Queen Anne!

I don't see how that applied to the original question :) but I would LOVE a Queen Anne in half scale. What do you do on facebook to let them know and I'll definitly do it.

As for the free house I thought there were matching deerfield windows for the deerfield door. Those would look really nice on that style house. Good luck!

I'm sorry, I read something from Kellee on I guess another subject and thought I was responding to that. :) YIKES!! You just need to add RGTs on your friend list I believe. I have them as one of my friends and go on often. Sorry again everyone!!

That's alright...little did I know that a post about a door choice would lead to such insightful thoughts... :)

I love the QA...but I don't know that I would actually want to do it in half scale...there are soo many parts...but you never know...

Now, the QA in full scale, that's another story...if one fell into my lap at a decent price...I'D BE ALL OVER IT!!! :)