Cute pics

Peggi

My youngest (1 yr) gd was here yesterday and she's been sucking her thumb, but yesterday while holding her I looked down and she was sucking her big toe. post-70-1152155870_thumb.jpg

Over the weekend went into kitchen, looked out the window and saw we had a hungry visitor

post-70-1152155935_thumb.jpg He must have gotten full cause he went to the edge of the deck and just stretched out

post-70-1152155992_thumb.jpg

Thank you Linda--she is beautiful and so loving. She has the best nature, just happy go lucky. But I didn't want to sound like a bragging Nana :(

<giggling> Of course you realize that this picture can be used against her when she gets old enough to start dating. But now it's just the cutest thing I've seen in a long time. She's just a little doll! And by that twinkle in her eye, I'd say she's got a lot of character too.

I've never seen a squirrel overdosed on watermelon before. The second picture with his head hanging over the deck looks like it could be part of new video for the song "Watermelon Crawl". :( Makes me want to show up at your house with a teeny little ice pack to put on his head. I wonder if squirrels know about alka seltzer?

Deb

Oh, that picture of the squirrel reminds me of a story! Just before my last aunt & uncle died they were living in Crescent Beach (this was 'way before the nonstop condos & businesses that are there now) in a small trailer park and we had my DM's toy poodle no one else wanted when DM died, and we piled the dog & kids into the car and accepted the invitation to spend the 4th with aunt & uncle. My aunt made a HUGE banana pudding for dessert and we all went out to supper, leaving the dog on their screened porch. When we got home the dog was stretched out in front of the door with his paws over his eye, whimpering & moaning like he was on a drunk. The front door, which had been closed, was ajar, and the kitchen trashcan was tipped over, the garbage bag ripped open, and a couple of banana stems were all we founf. The 5-pound dog (soaking wet with all his hair) had eaten nearly a pound of bananas' worth of peelings that had begun to ferment, and that little mess was hung over for two days!

Thank you, Grandkids really do make it worth having kids :):D

It never dawned on me that the squirrel had got drunk off the watermelon, but you may be right. He did not mind at all having his picture taken and when he went and layed on the deck he stayed there for a while. Poor bugger, should have stopped with the first drink. :lol: