What do you display your dh on?

IAK

Well, we did it! Irene (IAK) and I went to Christmas Tree Shoppe today. All I can say is WOOOOOOWWWWW!!!! That place is incredible. Gonna have to go back again soon!! :)

Thanks Irene!!!

Your welcome Jaimie. I had a great time. I knew you would like it. Next time you'll love it even more.

I have an antique solid cherry table that my husbands great uncle made years ago. It is very long and a little narrow so it is just perfect to hold our Garfield and a few others that we may decide to build someday. But unfortunately all we have done on the poor thing is the foundation. We were really hoping to work on it this summer. But so far nothing. :)

SuzyQ

But unfortunately all we have done on the poor thing is the foundation. We were really hoping to work on it this summer. But so far nothing. :)

SuzyQ

:D This time of year it's kind of hard to find the time to work on your dh. I usually work on mine at night til the point of dropping. Don't worry before you know it you will be back to tending to your Garfield again. Once I get going, it just seems to all come together, you'll see. I'm sure it will be beautiful. Can't wait to see it. I love to see everybody's different ideas. One Garfield or what ever house you build will look totally different from the next. That's what I love about this site, getting ideas from everybody. :lol:

QUOTE(SuzyQ @ Jul 8 2006, 10:36 PM)

But unfortunately all we have done on the poor thing is the foundation. We were really hoping to work on it this summer. But so far nothing.

SuzyQ

Don't worry before you know it you will be back to tending to your Garfield again. Once I get going, it just seems to all come together, you'll see. I'm sure it will be beautiful.

Thank You :):D

SuzyQ

Well, we did it! Irene (IAK) and I went to Christmas Tree Shoppe today. All I can say is WOOOOOOWWWWW!!!! That place is incredible. Gonna have to go back again soon!! :lol:

Thanks Irene!!!

Seeeee! I told ya!

When we went to go pick up Nat on Friday, dh and I had a mini fight on the way home... He wouldnt make a mini detour to the Christmas Tree Shop in West Warwick.

I was soooooooooo angry!

I will have to go on my own b4 the summer is over.

I will have to go on my own b4 the summer is over.

You have to get there!!! A lot of summer stuff is 75% off now. Discounted from already cheap prices. I guess they want to clear out for the fall/halloween stuff :lol: