Bostonian, Victorian Painted Lady, Princess Anne

Haven't done any of them, but I am a RGT fan! Their wood is much thicker and it seems to just hold up a lot better (sturdier). I've done the 3200 Shell with numerous extensions, Victorian Farmhouse, Conservatory, and am now working on the Foxhall Manor. The rooms are such a nice size that you can do a lot with them!

If you do a search in the gallery and type in Princess Ann, Bostonian, or Painted Lady, I am sure you will get lots of hits of galleries that have pics of these houses.

Can't wait to see your eye candy!

• 3 months later...

Believe it or not, I've made all three houses. I think you have excellent taste! :bear:

I've got roughly $1000 into my Bostonian. I took the Princess Anne and made two wrap-around porches on the left side of it and I think it turned out pretty good! I'm not a fan of the 9" ceilings though cuz it seems like everything 1" scale I put in it looks too big for the room.

Finally, the Painted Lady. Well, I started one and got it about 2/3 done and changed my mind with the colors so I sold it on craigslist and bought another kit to start over again. It is a pretty simple kit so it won't take long.

I would love to see your gallery on the Bostonian...

That is a particular favorite of mine... :)

I'd love to share them with you! I just posted a few of my houses and roobox pics. Hope you like them! I like the Bostonian too, and frankly it's my best work. These photos are from last year when it was in process. It's about 95% done now and everything looks better. I made it more of a nautical house, since I love the ocean so much. The little boy's room has a border of Finding Nemo (printed on my printer - each frame found online and pasted onto a Word doc - then made the same size and printed them out). I think it turned out cute. My favorite room in the entire house is the kitchen. It's the kitchen I was in real life (since my own is like 10' x 12' is all! Oh how I would love a kitchen like that! The pics are in Dollhouse Delights gallery. Hope you like them.