Crochet Silk Shells Afghan for Auction

This is my first 1:24 scale miniature afghan, made to my take on the classic shells theme. It is made out of extremely fine 100% silk sewing thread in a lush orchid color, measures 2 inches by 2-1/2 inches (the 1:24 scale equivalent of 48 inches by 60 inches), and is so soft and flexible that it drapes really nicely.

It's up for auction on Miniatures Only Auctions: Tiny Shells Afghan

You can see an image in my album here - I don't know how to put that image in this post! :buddies:

Thanks for looking, if you do! :giggle:

• 2 weeks later...
...You can see an image in my album here - I don't know how to put that image in this post! :popcorn: ...
I can't see your album here, nor link to it, but your afghan is very pretty. If you do want to post pictures from your Greenleaf album site, there is a box with image codes to the right of the picture and you can right click on the image code to copy it; then, in your post box, you can click on the image icon and right click to paste the code into the dropdown box, click "OK" and it should show up in your post.

OOOPS, sorry! I was cleaning house in my album and accidentally deleted - wasn't paying much attention. I'll be replacing images soon.

Ah, so that's how to post an image from your album - have to remember that. :popcorn:

Sadly, the teeny afghan didn't get a new home during the auction, seems to be a slow patch in the selling as people are spending more time outdoors. Maybe later in the year....