What house would make the best bakery?

Lony

Well I have been bitten by the mini bug again, which sucks because we are homeless (sort of) We are going to be building a house (just waiting for the final permit) So in the interm we are living in three travel trailers. :lol: The same trailers that we started restoring last year. There are photos on my webshots page...and no they don't look that awful now.

Anyway, I am planning my next mini adventure. Once my house, and more importantly my craft room, is done I want to make a bakery. Does anyone have any suggestions as to which house would make the perfect little shop? I am already trying to figure out how to make little muffins and cakes out of clay. hehe

Thanks for your input.

Hugs

I Loved the Arthur, Sugarplum and Buttercup. The Orchid is a quick build too.

I hope you get into your real house faster than I get into mine. It won't be ready until about January (They say December, I say, Yeah right). :lol:

Tell us which house you choose Lony Dear!

You know, you could do the travel trailer by Corona/Greenleaf

:D

Either the Buttercup or Sugarplum, because you can bash shelves into the window bay to display your baked goods, you could put the kitchen upstairs & turn the downstairs into a bakery & tearoom.

Peggi did the dance studio (since she now has a dance instructor).

I hope you get into your real house faster than I get into mine. It won't be ready until about January (They say December, I say, Yeah right).

I know exactly how you feel. We had to demolish our other house in January and we were going to start building in march. Here it is almost July and not even so much as cement poured.....Sigh At least the hubby and I are going to be the ones building it so if it does not get done in a hurry it will be OUR fault. (once we get the permits...those @$#%$%^&@$#%)

Thanks for all the wonderful suggestions. I am thinking the sugarplum might fit my needs perfectly, plus with a name like sugarplum how could I go wrong? Time to hit the store and see what she has in stock... LOL MY biggest problem is I like the HUGE houses!

MY biggest problem is I like the HUGE houses!

Oh, Lony, so do I, but since joining the Building Team I've gained appreciation for the potential, versatility & relative speed of building the smaller houses, and I love both the Buttercup & Sugarplum kits!

I love the big houses too. It's a total mind and body experience to build a big house. You really develop a bond with them thru the whole process. But the smaller houses are a real rush to build. They go together so quick and are really sweet as they come together. I've discovered that when I finish a big house, I like to do a small one just for kicks.

Stephen King said that an epic novel is like a long love affair and a short story is like a quick kiss in the dark. I think houses are like that too. Each style has it's own excitement and charm.

Deb

:D I have to do the smaller houses till the step-monster goes to college. (Two more years) Then once she is gone I can take over her room and do all the monster mansions I want. hehe Yippieeeeeeeee I am in love with the little plaster houses you can paint for christmas villages and now (evil laugh) I am going to start doing the shops and everything in dollhouses. Better add a few more thousand square feet to the real house. :lol: