HBS 35% Off One Item Sale

Missymew

I received an e-mail that HBS Miniatures is deducting 35% off of one item (usual 10% internet order discount applies on other items). Code is WPC2617. Sale extends through Friday, June 23rd.

-Susanne

<happy toe wiggling>

I got it. And I've been shopping. Picked up a haunted house kit (that is such a sweet little house and sooooooooooooo versitile that I had to get another one), some hardware fixtures and upgraded my wallpaper stash.

Deb

i am SSSSOOOO tempted to get the shell kit for the thornhill. The idea came to me this morning...trying to decide if gas and food money is more important :D:D:) It is actually quite a hard decision! i'm sure i will opt for the food and gas, however the temptation is so very strong! :lol:

I just won that Elizabeth Anne on ebay last week and have since purchased a shenandoah cabin kit and a winston cottage. Why am I so hungry for another house when i have so many unbuilt kits? I am quite obsessed with the Thornhill however and......aauuuuugggghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: Okay, i'm 98% sure i'll get it tomorrow...payday!!!!!! Yippppeeee....2% reserved on getting it at the moment :(

Don't know how to use it, but I'm a quick learner.

Once you do and find all the wonderful things you can use it for you may never go back. There are a few things I'll use the miterbox & saw for, or the steel straight edge, utility knife & cutting mat, but only if the EZ won't work as well! It's great for making angled cuts for shingles & siding & downspouts, but it's da bomb for cutting trim quickly & easily! I think nothing of whipping out the ol' craftsticks now!

Marg -

Good for you ... it's hard to beat 35% off when you put it towards a house kit.

I bought a set of encyclopedias with the 35% off offer - I want my dollhouse children to be edjucated.

-Susanne

Woohooo! These are some excellent shopping enhancements!! Marg, congrats on the Thornhill! I'm so glad that you were able to get it. Pet it once for me too.

Susanne, it's very admirable of you to make sure the smallest small ones get a good education. You're such a good mini-mom. :) Besides, that encylopedia set is just totally cool.

Allison and Stacey, you're going to love the EZ Cutter. It opens up a whole new world of building potential. I love mine and can do so much with it. It makes quick work of a lot of tasks.

Deb

Susanne, it's very admirable of you to make sure the smallest small ones get a good education. You're such a good mini-mom. :D Besides, that encylopedia set is just totally cool.

I told Ray that I wanted my dollhouse children to look educated and bright. He told me that I can buy pretty dolls and dress them in cute outfits, but I can't make them look smart. I think that by putting a set of encyclopedias on their bookshelves it will give the impression that they're well-read. It's all in the presentation: slight of hand.

-Susanne

I told Ray that I wanted my dollhouse children to look educated and bright. He told me that I can buy pretty dolls and dress them in cute outfits, but I can't make them look smart.

Well, you could put a little mortarboard hat on one of them. :D

Deb