Carousel

nuttiwebgal

This is for all of you search engines out there....

I am in need of a 1/144th scale carousel

I have found some plastic kits Im interrested in if I knew it would go with 1/144th scale.

how about a kit....someone want to make me a couple of kits?

or just tell me where to get them...\thanks

nutti B)

Hi Nutti,

I haven't seen any 1/144th scale carosels but I do have a 1:87 scale carosel kit - it's HO scale made by IHC (International Hobby Corp) That's probably not any help to you but maybe they make a smaller version <?> Here's a link to an ebay auction out of the UK for the kit I have, so you can see what it looks like:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...5981276281&rd=1

-David

Go with the 1/160 N Gauge train items in this case. Why reinvent the wheel. The kits are probably quite complex with many moving parts and possibly even motorized.....It is just a slightly smaller carousel next mini project build a proper carousel house around it add lights all around it and an electronic calliope to go with it

Ed

In this case 1/160 scale is just fine. 160th vs 144th is a matter of 10% smaller than what you want just like Military modellers have done for years often mixing 1/32 scale with 1/35 scale there the diff is about the sam

Ed