Whatever shall I do??

I am sitting here completly bored. I have completed 10 of the swap items. I think I may need 1-2 more but can not get supplies untill Monday afternoon. I have finished the Arthur. There is nothing I co do on the church as the next step on it is one of Darrell's projects. The Garfield is also waiting on Darrell to electrify it. I do have a couple of kit houses I could start, but I do want to build and donate to PBS the next House I make with the builders team. Not knowing when that is due to begin, I hesiatate to start a house with 2 sitting in progress already. I have amybe 20+ furniture kits, but Darrell likes to build those. There is the mostly unused furniture kits from greenleaf, I could start, but not sure how to decorate them untill I know which house I wish to use them in. I am in such a quandry as what to do. I could also just give mini's a break and work on a quilt or something.

decisions decisions decisions, I feel like my head is going to explode. I can not rember not having a ton of in progress projects to work on.

I feel your pain. I am interested in too many things. Right now I have DH Fever and can't make any progress on my Arthur until I get my light kit. I hauled out a bashed Primrose that I had been working on ages ago when I lost interest in my Buttercup (the thrill is gone...). I want to put the floors in the teeny house but I am out of contact cement. Wait! The corner hardware store may still be open!

Gotta go!

Melissa -

I think we all reach those forks in the road ... what to do next. I just finished making up 10 swap items, just have a couple of finishing touches.

Ray helped me yesterday to re-arrange my mini supplies so it's easier for me to work.

Actually he went through most of the cupboards and closets in the house hauling stuff out, with me screaming "no, I can't let that go ... no, not that...."

Near the end of the afternoon he came up from downstairs and found me on the computer typing away to my friends. (He thought I was cleaning out my closet like I'd promised.) So, he went into my closet and started taking things out. I was beside myself .... "no no just leave that closet for me .... I need all that stuff". Anyway he just took everything out vacuumed, dusted and washed down the inside and put most things back very very neatly. I had to admit it did look better. He handed me some of the cats' toys (inter-active wand toys) and said that he was going to put them in recycle. I said "no, I'll put them away somewhere else". I went into the office (he'd already finished cleaning that closet) and stuffed them in behind some stuff on the shelves. :) About 10 minutes later he came to me and had the cats' wand toys in his hand. I said "how did you find them so quickly?" He replied " when you put them in the closet you didn't tuck them in properly and one of the folded tablecloths seemed lumpy. Can you believe it ... I was busted!!! Who notices lumpy tablecloths?

Anyway, our house is now very very very clean. Thanks to Ray.

He's now got a work area for me (I have 1/2 of the Rumpus Room for my miniatures). I think that he's expecting me to keep the kitchen table clear..... :rolleyes:

Anyway, back to what I'm going to work on next. Ray has promised that while he's off for this month that he'll wire my Arrow dollhouse. I've got some 1/2 scale kits that should be coming (hopefully this week) that I'd like to work on. We're also going to once again relandscape the front of the Beacon Hill dollhouse. When Trinity finishes sitting on the rooftop she jumps down into the front garden. She tries to jump over it, but there's not enough room for her to land and her landing gear (hind legs) land in the garden.

-Susanne

Melissa -

I think we all reach those forks in the road ... what to do next. I just finished making up 10 swap items, just have a couple of finishing touches.

Ray helped me yesterday to re-arrange my mini supplies so it's easier for me to work.

Actually he went through most of the cupboards and closets in the house hauling stuff out, with me screaming "no, I can't let that go ... no, not that...."

Near the end of the afternoon he came up from downstairs and found me on the computer typing away to my friends. (He thought I was cleaning out my closet like I'd promised.) So, he went into my closet and started taking things out. I was beside myself .... "no no just leave that closet for me .... I need all that stuff". Anyway he just took everything out vacuumed, dusted and washed down the inside and put most things back very very neatly. I had to admit it did look better. He handed me some of the cats' toys (inter-active wand toys) and said that he was going to put them in recycle. I said "no, I'll put them away somewhere else". I went into the office (he'd already finished cleaning that closet) and stuffed them in behind some stuff on the shelves. :) About 10 minutes later he came to me and had the cats' wand toys in his hand. I said "how did you find them so quickly?" He replied " when you put them in the closet you didn't tuck them in properly and one of the folded tablecloths seemed lumpy. Can you believe it ... I was busted!!! Who notices lumpy tablecloths?

Anyway, our house is now very very very clean. Thanks to Ray.

He's now got a work area for me (I have 1/2 of the Rumpus Room for my miniatures). I think that he's expecting me to keep the kitchen table clear..... :rolleyes:

Anyway, back to what I'm going to work on next. Ray has promised that while he's off for this month that he'll wire my Arrow dollhouse. I've got some 1/2 scale kits that should be coming (hopefully this week) that I'd like to work on. We're also going to once again relandscape the front of the Beacon Hill dollhouse. When Trinity finishes sitting on the rooftop she jumps down into the front garden. She tries to jump over it, but there's not enough room for her to land and her landing gear (hind legs) land in the garden.

-Susanne

I`ll trade ya one cleaning dh for one dh who cleans kitty litter and does laundry???