My first chandelier

Hallowell

Go to Michael's if you have one. They have a line of silver plated jewelry findings on a BOGO sale right now. Pretty stuff, and i bought some that look like they were made to be light fixtures. A pair of earring frames that are actually shaped like an upside down flower with tiny loops around it to hang beads from, and another set of charms that look like just opening tulips-perfect for hanging lights on either side of a dressing table.

i have seen and looked at those earring pieces and stuff numerous times thinking that they would make great chandaliers, just never had the guts to try it out...hmmm maybe it is getting close to that time. i plan to make all of the lighting for my painted lady myself to save money so thanx for the ideas and inspiration

Greg, your chandelier is stunning! I am also in the ranks of those who have wanted to try making a chandelier of their own. I have been buying crystals every so often (that way it doesn't seem as expensive), and have quite a nice stash of them now. You are inspiring us!