~~My bags are packed...

Deb

......I'm standing here outside your door.....

......hate to wake you up to say good bye........~~

So I'll type real quietly so I don't wake anybody. Boy, it's quiet around here late at night.

Anyway, the bags really are packed; we tossed 'em into the back of the Blazer tonight. The fridge is cleaned out and the cat sitter is all arranged. (the cat is *so* not happy with this, but he'll get over it) I have 48 cd's loaded up in the console.....it's a loooooooooooong drive across Kansas with no decent radio of any kind. I think that's pretty much all we need so we're heading out in the morning.

I'll miss ya'll while I'm gone (seriously, I will). Susanne and Holly, don't let Glen and Doogster run with scissors or eat the paste while I'm gone. (or if they do, take pictures for me coz I'd hate to miss the fun stuff)

Back on the 10th!!

Hugs to all,

Deb

I know you are already gone and wont see this until you go online again..but sending vibes for good weather, safe highways, excellent roadstop diner food, and a great vacation! :angry: