Hello from the great unknown!

MiniMadWoman

Hey, everyone! I just wanted to pop in and say hello! I've been busy with house and garden, but thought I'd let you all know I'm still alive!

My visit with Tracy was really great! I learned how to do the paperclay roof for my Canterbury/Buttercup. Still have lots to do, but I'm on the right track. Still haven't attached the conservatory to the Beacon Hill either, but eventually it will get done. So much to do . . . so little time!!

Hope everyone is well! I'll keep in touch!! :lol:

At the risk of sounding mushy, I'm reeeeeeally glad to see you back Teresa. I've missed seeing you around the forum. It's just not the same without you here.

<hugs>

Deb

• 2 weeks later...

YIKES! I see from the last time I was on I didn't sign off!! Have I been logged on this whole time??!! Oh me, oh my!!

Anyway, I am actually here today. I was given strict instruction by my doctor (Nutti) that I must sign on at least once a day. So I've taken my vitamins and now I'm logging on for my 'once a day' on the forum! :lol:

I've pretty much taken care of the house and garden and plan on getting back to my 'houses' next week. Now that the weather has finally turned warmer it's time to take everything outside and work on it there . . . my favorite place to be . . . my backyard.

Once I find out where hubby hid the camera I'll post some pictures . . . dollhouse progress and garden pictures. I'm so proud of my garden this year. It's amazing! Can't wait for you to see pictures!!

Well, that's it for now! Take care everyone!!

I've been spring house cleaning and spring clean-up gardening. I still have a million things to do, but it seems the more I do the more I have to do . . . so with that in mind . . . I'm taking a break from house things to work on dollhouse things!! :lol:

spring house cleaning and spring clean-up gardening. I still have a million things to do, but it seems the more I do the more I have to do . . . so with that in mind . . . I'm taking a break from house things to work on dollhouse things!!

About time you got your priorities straight!lol