Butter Cup Give Away

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Buttercup came today, too. The FedEx man asked if he had the right house before handing over the goods. LOL

Congradulations to all of the winners, a bit late. THanks again to Greenleaf and our wonderful hosts.

I promised Mabyn she could build this one. She said something about sea glass on the exterior. She wants the house to look like something from a dream. She might come here to ask questions when I am working. (Can she have her own user name or will that disqualify us from future contests?) We are going to try to get our respective houses done before August 26th so we both can enter them into the state fair.

Thanks again!

I can't remember where she post the message but Marie is thinking of making this house as a baby shower gift for her friend. Isn't that a neat idea? :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, its a shower gift for a co-worker of mine who'd due to deliver in August. The shower is on July 16th and I'm going to give her the empty box all wrapped up with a card. I'm going to tell her that the house is being built, but I still wanted to 'give' her something at the shower. When it's done, I'll bring it in to work to give to her.

I have another co-worker who's having a baby in November-ish. I want to do the McKinley for her.