Butter Cup Give Away

The Butter Cup Contest is still going on!! When it is over there will be MORE contest!

I am so sorry to hear about your Mom Dee!! Take it easy honey and take care of Mom. We'll be here with more give aways and mini stuff so don't feel disapointed!! :p

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next Question!!

Who is Colleen Moore?

The first person to give a correct reply will win a buttercup kit! Only one kit per Family Per contest! Winners MUST reply with their physical address in 7 days of contest end or the next correct reply in line will win! Also, to give EVERYONE a chance at winning, please, if you have won a prize in the past Month, let's give others the chance to win.

Moderators or Employees of Greenleaf/Corona, of course cannot participate in contests. :p

Colleen Moore- The Flapper!' silent film actress

She epitomized the jazz-crazed 1920s, with her severely bobbed hair, wild eyes, and carefree demeanor. She was also one of the smartest women to ever set foot in Hollywood, and her story was one of the happiest in all of film history. She was born into a comfortably upper middle-class home in Port Huron, Michigan, on August 19, 1900 (some sources say 1902). Kathleen Morrison was the older sister of Cleeve and the daughter of Charles and Agnes (Kelly) Morrison; she was also the darling of her six aunts and her uncle, who happened to be the editor of The Chicago Examiner.

You are right!! Please send me a Email withyour address on it. If you need help, let me know!! Now, comes the second part of this question:

Why is Colleen Moore known to us in the miniature world??

There is a 3rd part so PLEASE just answer the question with out adding more info.

3rd Question:

What is the size of the Beautiful fairy Castle??

(Answer can be found at: http://www.msichicago.org/exhibit/fairy_castle/Fc_home.htm )

The first person to give a correct reply will win a buttercup kit! Only one kit per Family Per contest! Winners MUST reply with their physical address in 7 days of contest end or the next correct reply in line will win! Also, to give EVERYONE a chance at winning, please, if you have won a prize in the past Month, let's give others the chance to win.

Moderators or Employees of Greenleaf/Corona, of course cannot participate in contests.

Yes! Yeah! Linda, Yes, thanks for looking out for me. :D

I emailed my address so very quickly! I am so excited I can't think straight! First my pierce for 50% off last night and today the buttercup. Just the two houses I was after. You all are just amazing, and have made my little girls dreams come true! She will be just thrilled on her birthday when she sees her new "pierce" dollhouse and accompanying "buttercup" general shop! I can't wait to see her eyes light up! :D

Now to just get through building them both! :D Since this is my first time ever even dealing with wooden dollhouses! ( B) and WHAT a world I have opened up! I had NO idea!)

N

ps. hmmmm, now time to start working on MY new collection!

Next Question:

Who is Tom Bishop and what is he known for in our miniature world?

Moderators or Employees of Greenleaf/Corona, of course cannot participate in contests.

Next Question:

Who is Tom Bishop and what is he known for in our miniature world?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No fair!