Butter Cup Give Away

Thank You for the email Margot. Margot won The Arthur Kit and over looked the note about the contest :D . We will ask a new question.

PLEASE Note, to give EVERYONE a chance at winning, please, if you have won a prize in the past Month, let's give others the chance to win. We are in the process of posting more formal contest rules.

Thank You for your participation. B)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next Question:

What is the name Of Greenleafs Biggest Dollhouse Kit?

The first person to give a correct reply will win a buttercup kit!

Only one kit per Family Per contest! Winners MUST reply with their physical address in 7 days of contest end or the next correct reply in line will win!

To give EVERYONE a chance at winning, please, if you have won a prize in the past Month, let's give others the chance to win.

Moderators or Employees of Greenleaf/Corona, of course cannot participate in contests.

I was so flummoxed that I forgot to say thanks to Tracy for deleting my address - wasn't sure whether to put it in or not, taking no chances.

Finally figured out that the numbers under the heading meant there were more pages - thought the contest has disappeared! My reward for presevering!

? I got 3 e-mails notifying me?

Thanks again Nikki.

Still up in the air,

Linda McD from NOTL

Next Question:

What type of dolls can fit perfectly in 2" Scale (or now known as Play Scale)??

Only one kit per Family Per contest! Winners MUST reply with their physical address in 7 days of contest end or the next correct reply in line will win!

Also, to give EVERYONE a chance at winning, please, if you have won a prize in the past Month, let's give others the chance to win.

Moderators or Employees of Greenleaf/Corona, of course cannot participate in contests.

Next Question:

What is the name of the house that Greenleaf offer right now that is 1/2" scale ??

Also, to give EVERYONE a chance at winning, please, if you have won a prize in the past Month, let's give others the chance to win.

Question:

What are the names of the Two (2) Owners of Greenleaf SRD Now?