The Rosedale stairs

Just One More

I've looked everywhere and can't find a picture to show how the stairs go in the Rosedale. By the front door the stairs appears to go to the right. The pictures show the oval window by the steps. The steps then change direction, up toward the back of the house. How many steps are by the front door before they change direction and continue up. It probably doesn't show anyway but it bugs me not to know what it looks like before I buy this kit. I also saw a furnished Rosedale kitchen awhile ago somewhere in the gallery and can't find it now. It had a sink with the legs, and the kitchen was just what I'd like mine to look like. It was what got me wanting the Rosedale. The pics on the Greenleaf site don't show the stairs except from the back and you can't even see they are open with a banister on the living room side. Can anyone tell me about the stairs? I'd really like to try this house mostly for the floor plan but also to try a laser cut house.

Hi Pat. There is a Rosedale that is by Diana M w/a beautiful kitchen. It has that porcelain sink w/the individual legs that you were talking about. This maybe is the house, it didn't come up when I searched for Rosedale but I had spent so much time looking for it before that I made sure to remember the the member.

gallery_2631_2936_6879.jpg

Thank you for finding it. I just love that kitchen with the windows. I keep looking at the Rosedale and the floor plan is just what I want without looking like another Colonial. I have four Jeffersons and need something different. I thought the Rosedale would be a good first laser cut house to try. :giggle:

Thank you Tracy. That helps me make up my mind to order it. I always put in the stairs. Just have to have them. They look nice through the front door and the oval window looks very nice. I like how the bathroom is over the kitchen and the attic gives room for another bedroom area with make believe pull down stairs. The wood in the laser cut pictures looks so nice I don't know if I would want to paint the exterior or just stain it. I'll have to wait and see. Thanks for the pictures. :giggle:

wow i'd never seen that view of the stairs ....they are glorious...what a shame you dont really see much of them....but theres always a bash :giggle: ....i'd love a rosedale....maybe back to back :o

I called to the GL store to see what shipping would be on the Rosedale if I can't wait for the 11/21 free shipping on orders over $49. It's not that bad. I also asked if it was easy to punch out the the pieces and he said they pop right out of the sheets. I would love that. If I get this I don't think I'll paint the exterior, just stain it. He said the edges are dark from the laser but if it's like the pictures, I think it would be pretty stained and shingled. The door, shutters and window trim could be stained darker for contrast. It could always be painted later if I changed my mind. That would make it really different than any of my houses. I love the floor plan and stairs. I know I won't wait til November. :giggle:

Thank you Tracy. That helps me make up my mind to order it. I always put in the stairs. Just have to have them.

You are Welcome Pat!

wow i'd never seen that view of the stairs ....they are glorious

They are Linda! But then again, i am in love with this house completely!! It really has nice sized rooms and all too!

I just ordered the Rosedale. I just have to find a place now to work on it. I love the floor plan and can't wait to try the laser cut. I got the free shipping too and should have it next week sometime. I'm finally getting back to my houses. It's been over a year since the flood put everything on hold. I just gave up for awhile. It's still crowded losing storage space but it will all work out. I think the Rosedale will be one of my favorites. :(