Furniture

Pinkflowers

Hobby Supply Billders (HBS) can be found at http://www.miniatures.com/. They are great. Right now they are having a 20% off everything sale (use code WPP2616 at check out) If you go to their site and sign up for the newsletter you'll get eh emals wit the discount codes in your email.

Welcome to the group!!

There is also DeJoux miniatures and she does free shipping for purchases over 20 dollars. She also has an ebay store. They have great prices!

keep trying ebay, there are a ton of "buy it now" items and it is a great source for minis!!!!!!!!!! margarita

Thanks for the info! I still have alot of furnishing/decorateing to do, but I'm very proud of what I already have. I 'm waiting on my crib for the nursary, and furniture for both the den and living area. My kitchen counters are currently being handmade in walnut and I can't wait to see the finished results. After the counters are finshed then I can focus on the dining room area and the bathroom. I can already tell that I'm going to need more rooms, so I have asked my husband to build me a basement.

Thanks for the info! I still have alot of furnishing/decorateing to do, but I'm very proud of what I already have. I 'm waiting on my crib for the nursary, and furniture for both the den and living area. My kitchen counters are currently being handmade in walnut and I can't wait to see the finished results. After the counters are finshed then I can focus on the dining room area and the bathroom. I can already tell that I'm going to need more rooms, so I have asked my husband to build me a basement.

Sounds like you have great plans! Especially if you add a basement! I love the Marquam Hill, it's a gorgeous house! I have the kit but won't get around to building it for some time. Your progress looks great!!!!