It's Been Two Long Years, But

LPCullen

Thanks, Holly, I'll see if I can find any brick left. Most of the older historic homes in Columbia were wood and there are relatively few brick ones left having either been knocked down or fell down.....

What an unbelievable beautifull house. Love everything about it. The colors are great and the paperclay tiles and roof are amazing. Thanks also for sharing the steps to the finished product. It gives me the idea I could try it also :banana:

Sorry to read about your husband, can't imagine how that must have felt. But I think it's a tribute to his rememberence the way you finished the house, and on time for the recipient. Great she loved it so much.

My english is schooltrained, i only mean the best but maybe I didn't put it in the right words.

What an unbelievable beautifull house. Love everything about it. The colors are great and the paperclay tiles and roof are amazing. Thanks also for sharing the steps to the finished product. It gives me the idea I could try it also :banana:

Sorry to read about your husband, can't imagine how that must have felt. But I think it's a tribute to his rememberence the way you finished the house, and on time for the recipient. Great she loved it so much.

My english is schooltrained, i only mean the best but maybe I didn't put it in the right words.

Thank you very much LieZbeth, you definitely put it in the right words.

I think she was commenting on taking so long because it's the latest Team Build and real life butted in in a particularly cruel way. I'm SO glaad Linda is mini-ing again! And Greg, you go right on working on your Magnolia, I know it'll be gorgeous when it's finished!

I think she was commenting on taking so long because it's the latest Team Build and real life butted in in a particularly cruel way. I'm SO glaad Linda is mini-ing again! And Greg, you go right on working on your Magnolia, I know it'll be gorgeous when it's finished!

Yep, on both counts. It's one of the ones that Jimmy and I were working on when he died, and I've had a lot of difficulty touching those in particular which is why it sat so long, but have begun doing it and having fun doing it.

And I know Greg's Magnolia will be magnificent too!

Linda, you have made a wonderful house and one can really see how much the recipient is loving it. I can't but imagine all your emotions involved in this build but you have certainly made a gorgeous house filled with love!

Hugs