It's Been Two Long Years, But

LPCullen

Linda, your house is magnificent! I love the brickwork. Such attention to detail. You do beautiful work and should be very, very proud! And don't worry about the 2 yr. thing. I have been working on my Willowcrest for several yrs. now and am just now getting ready to go back to it. (it has been in storage for the past yr.) Almost done and I just hope it comes out as wonderful as your house did!

Linda, you did yourself proud ~ what a beautiful Magnolia!! I love all the brickwork you did, and your paperclay work is stunning! Looks like the recipient was awe-struck, and rightly so :)

Congrats on finishing, and a job very well done! :)

It's beautiful Linda! I know this was a difficult house for you to finish, but it's a lovely and loving tribute that you did. And your stonework rocks!

Deb

While all of it is wonderful and very well done, I am just in awe of your brickwork. I love the way you have some horizontal and others vertical. It just adds so much to the total look. I would never have thought of doing that.

Elicia, honey, next time you're out riding around, take a look at the brick patterns on the older homes. If the house "Cross Keys" is still standing, the exterior chimneys have two crossed keys worked into the brick pattern on each one.

Linda, I hope a lot of healing went along with it, what a beautiful job you did, and I definitely thought of Jimmy when you mentioned the gaps!

Thank you Holly. Yep, lots of healing. It was tough to do for a long time, and I'm very happy to have finished it.