Facebook badge

If it is large then no. We are trying o keep signature lines small. The words in a post itself should be the most important part of every post added to the forum. Sometimes the signature badges are so large they distract from the message posted. Links are welcomed though and you can add it to your "About Me" page too :thumb:

Haha, you have facebook.

Sigh, I do also. And myspace. The kids made me get them.

I am amused at what my neice posts about my brother. Giggle. I don't think he knows she has it. And I am not going to tell.

Be aware that unlike myspace, facebook owns any pictures you post and can use them.

I think they changed that Deana, about owning the pictures,or it was a misunderstanding or something. Its funny cause it used to be just my close friends and a few family members on FB,now its people Ive known from all stages of my life, grade school included! I love catching up with everyone,but its so addicting! I was going to try to combine my two obsessions, FB and Greenleaf! Greedy I know,lol....But seriously,feel free to add me as a friend Deana:) The badge is on my 'about me' page.

I also found a lot of people from my past. My best friend in 8th grade, a neighbor. It's funny.

The thing about myspace is you use a psuedo name, so it makes it hard to find anyone (mine sounds like an rock and roll band). FB you use your real name and it makes it easy to find people.

I have not read the fine print with joining, I just had one of the kids tell me he wasn't going to join because of the possession issue. I don't post any photos so it doesn't matter to me.

• 4 weeks later...

Glad to hear I'm not the only one on Facebook. My cousin made me join so I could see his vacation pictures -- I'm now addicted! I've about 40 friends, most from way back in the past! Haven't posted any mini pictures yet. Still catching up with friends and family. I'll have to check out that "possession of pictures" thing -- hope it's not true as I've just put up a bunch of my grandchildren's pictures.