The Brookwood on Ebay!

ouchouch

So Andrew is not posting progress pictures of the Garf huh???? He IS just a Tease! :D

Marg if the Foxhall is calling you the loudest, does that mean it's the next one you are gonna build? I can't wait to see the Federal since it is almost complete.

OuchOuch, I can't wait for you to get that Brookwood. That house is simply beautiful!

So Andrew is not posting progress pictures of the Garf huh???? He IS just a Tease! :unsure:

Marg if the Foxhall is calling you the loudest, does that mean it's the next one you are gonna build? I can't wait to see the Federal since it is almost complete.

I think he should post pic's of his progress, but the last time he mentioned it, he was going to wait until completion....bummer!

Yep, the Foxhall is next. I have really been excited about building that house, the Beacon hill sure is calling to tho!!!!!!!! We'll see after the Grosvenor is completed! I may change my mind and go with the BH. I do want to do a smaller project in between tho, very possibly the Brimbles! I have everything i need to build and furnish it. It's such a sweet looking kit....just what i had in mind for an old timey store! When I first discovered it was out there, i fell in love with it immediately and found one on ebay the very same day! It was up for auction and i won it that same week. It has been on my mind to build it as well. It has been calling to me as well. It's a shame i have to go to work....not enough time for my houses!!!!! :D

Does your husband work on mini's as well? What are his hobbies? I also think there can be room for "just one more".... :lol:

My husband does not work on minis, although he has made quite a few suggestions that have worked out. His hobby is radio controlled gliders, which he builds (and fixes when he crashes them). But he can have several planes and hang them from the ceiling in the garage, so space is not his issue. We don't hobby together just yet. My goal is to have a hobby garage/shed/room that we can share, as well as the tools. So maybe when we retire we can arrange that in that house, with plenty of room for completed house display.