Help Help Help

texasbuilder

I have The Columbian all painted and the windows done and am ready to put it together. I am missing one corner post; it holds two connecting pieces together.

What I need is a 7.5" x 3/8" x3/8" corner post. It is such an unusual piece I can't find it anywhere and it would not be easy to make. If anyone could help me I would be forever appreciative.

post-2480-1238366051_thumb.jpg

Manchester Dollhouse has a website that remember and a ebay store. They sell Dura Craft replacements.

Sorry I don't have a link for you but if you go to ebay and search Dura Craft parts they come up.

I have ordered from them with no problems and they even sent me some neat little freebies with my order!

the people who owned dura craft live in sherwood ore. they might have pieces, i don't have their name but the man next door would know them. he also has a lot of dura craft products and pieces. he also stated that he had the tools and know how to be able to craft any piece. here is his email

vjmcmanus@gmail.com;

good luck. i also have the columbian, but have others also , all dura craft. haven't started yet.