bursting with excitement

dollshousegirl

I have kept quiet, since last week, but all these ideas are running round in my head and I have to get them out !!

!!! MY FAIRFIELD ARRIVED !!!

the box is so dinky, I never thought i would get one, I have drooled over it for so long !

I am going to be VERY tough with my self and WAIT until the Glencroft can be deemed as (sort'a) finished and the girls houses (laurel & Orchid) are sorted for them. then the box will be opened (well its already been opened I had to look at the pieces of wood and pet them too, in case they felt left out with the box being petted

I plan on having a lilac and cream lace colour (it will be called Lilac & Lace) I will bash the porch and add a wrap around on one side and a gazebo part to it, repalcing the fencing sheet with reall spindles, I want to have a front door with stained glass panels either side. The house will be modern era, but restored to its former victorian beauty inside and out. I think the dining room is going to be laquered chinese style (so on the look out for a dining room set to bash) I will have a nursey upstairs and a study.

isn't it going to be great ???

you know this is fairfield i wrote about in my post (Oh my gosh what have I done) I hadn't told DH that I had bought it, did pluck up the courage to tell him !! after a good meal !! LOL he looked a bit alarmed and said how did i pay for it, once i'd told him it was from my mini statsh he was fine, thought he would freak ! wondering where it would go !! LOL he has even got all lovey dovey while I have been busy sanding wood, saying things like I would miss this if you didn't do this. think he is coming round to the fact that I ain't giving it up, its not a passing phrase (still haven't told him I plan on getting a mckinley and Beacon hill one day ) gulp !!! think i can get away with the mckinley cos it hangs on the wall, but the Beacon hill is huge !!! need to think up something teheee !!!

I read all the posts from (Oh my gosh what have I done) the ones where you where all encouragng me to dupe him into it being there all the time etc !! he had a good laugh, and now knows I am not the only dollhouse crazy lady !!!

he is so good really, he puts up with splinters/needle/pins etc in his feet, bits of fabric/paper/string scraps all over the table. finished minis on the bookcase shelves, unfinshed minis on the bookcase shelves, numerous hosues and growing (with no space to put them) I hog the computer too, to talk to you lot. AND he cooks for me !! couldn't really ask for much else could I

but the Beacon hill is huge !!! need to think up something teheee !!!
Think so? Wait'll you build your Garfield!!!

he is so good really, he puts up with splinters/needle/pins etc in his feet, bits of fabric/paper/string scraps all over the table. finished minis on the bookcase shelves, unfinshed minis on the bookcase shelves, numerous hosues and growing (with no space to put them) I hog the computer too, to talk to you lot. AND he cooks for me !!

Atta girl!