Help!! Houseworks 1/2 scale row houses

Minis On The Edge

Wende, can you do me a favor and find some pictures of the 3 row houses that were built by houseworks back in the late 90s? They are 1/2" scale and extremly rare to find. There was one in a dollhouse magazine I had years and years ago but with all of the moves I have had, I can't locate a picture of it. They had the Italianate, a victorian one and I can't remember the other one. I have all three but no pictures! I bought them from HBS back then and THEY don't have pictures or instructions (How sad am I :lol: ) I would love to put them together and I know you are the wizard at finding things.

They were all front opening too. Does ANYONE have these? I asked on my 1/2" scale group about 1 year ago and everyone was lost.

• 2 weeks later...

Tracy! I just saw this posting -- I'm going to have to put on my thinking cap, because the rowhouses I've seen have always been represented as ACP or Sauter, but that might be wrong.

Actually, I need to climb to the top of the craft closet, as I might own one and have the instructions -- but I need to clear space to deal with it if I'm going to do that.

Wow! I have never seen those.

It is just possible that Shellie of Shellie's Mini Mania might have the instructions somewhere, as I sort of think she might have sold some assembled ones on eBay a couple years ago.

I bought them from HBS back then and THEY don't have pictures or instructions (How sad am I :D ) I would love to put them together and I know you are the wizard at finding things.

Hobby Builders Supply & Houseworks are the same company :D . I called HBS originally because they were the exclusive sellers of these. Then when I was told they are actually house works products I dialed that number too (I got referred to the same person LOL) and I was told they had instructions and they would contact me back and after a couple of days I got a call back and was told the display pictures they had of these "row houses" (is what they were called then) have been packed away and that there were no instructions anywhere to be found.

I can put them together without it but, I am not sure I will do it "right" LOL.