Willowcrest windows

shelbylominac

post-503-1142978095_thumb.jpgIs there anyone who could be so kind as to send me or post some close-up pics of the windows/trim on the Willowcrest. The reason I am asking is that I want to build some windows for my Beacon Hill in a similar style after being inspired by a "way too big" set on e-Bay. I would be really grateful! :D

well I have no idea if this will help at all

I will tell you that each window is made up of 4 peices

post-9-1142984762_thumb.jpgpost-9-1142984771_thumb.jpg

I really like the detail in these windows!

nutti :D

Hi nutti-thanks so much! Now I just have to figure out how to make the trim from separate pieces-(or I could just buy a Willowcrest too and use the excuse that I'll give it to my daughter!) :D

If you have access to a scroll saw it'll make cutting the curved elements easier. You can draw off the fram elements & do mockup out of pieces of corrugated cardboard box.

I could just buy a Willowcrest too and use the excuse that I'll give it to my daughter!

Ahem. I have a Willowcrest kit patiently waiting in the wings, and I already have a doll family patiently waiting to move into it, and it's for ME!

I have to admit that the Willowcrest is one house that I would reeeeeeeally like to build. I keep telling myself that I don't need another victorian. I really don't. But then again, since when was this hobby about *needing*? :D When I look at the Willowcrest in Tracy's webshots folder and it makes my knees go weak. It's a truly beautiful house.

Deb

I think you're right Melanie. If there is a genuine need for a mini, it would definitely be the Willowcrest. It's such a beautiful house.

Deb