My FIRST dollhouse

Brezavaqt

I'm hoping Wolfie is around...if so, PLEASE take a look at my gallery and let me know if this is a Duracraft. My ex purchased the dollhouse for me in 1996...I was so excited to have a dollhouse that I stayed up all night long to put it together. I didn't have the patience to wait...until...the...glue...dried!! LOL... But, blessed be the name of the miniature Gods, it still came out okay!! (Excuse the pics...I'm still learning photoshop!)

Bre

It sort of looks like the Duracraft San Francisco, but I'm not sure. I'm not an expert at this! I have the San Fran, but my windows on the right are more bay windows than straight ones like in yours.....anyone else have an opinion?

Dr. Wolfie

I did an ebay search for San Franciscan kit. The first two are the SF557, which is more decorative. The house you have I believe is the one listed in the ebay stores. Both styles are Duracraft. I know there is a SF555, I am not sure if that is your house.

Edited by amyinOR

I built the SF555, it was the first kit I ever built and I built it exactly according to the instructions, and it took me 3 1/2 years. The large gable on the SF550 had pieces that radiated out from the round window. The SF555 gable didn't. I had to buy gingerbread trim from HBS for under the front eaves to "fancy" it up. The gallery picture appears somewhat skewed on my monitor:

gallery_3899_2627_182309.png