Test out the RTE feature

Mini Man

Edited that one, nothing has changed that I can see.

Ok, I see what I need to do now. What happens if I click on the plus sign? That was interesting! I'm editing this again now I wonder if I have to click on Complete Edit? Well, here goes!

It worked and though it will take some time to get used to this, I DO like it!!!

Thanks for the opportunity to play, Dean.

Try this:

Copy this text:

http://greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/uploads/photo-361.gif

Go to add reply and hit the Insert Image Button (its the seventh button in the bottom row going left to right).

A window will pop up.

Paste the text that you copied above (either hit the ctrl - v keys or right click and select paste).

Hit enter

You should now see a picture

Its a great way to see what your posting before you hit add reply!

I can't play :( I get this message "You have set 'Rich Text Editor' as your editor but your browser isn't compatible with it. The standard editor has been used instead."

When I use IE browser It shows a Green band at the top of the post but it's weird looking so I think It's just a MAC thing. :D I still gotta love my mac though :D you all tell me what it's like!

Okay, I got it to work in my firefox browser which I stopped using because my mouse and firefox don't get along. I know I need to call MAC support about it but sheesh, I just have not made the time to yet :p.

I like the cut & paste thingy and how you can undo or redo just like you can in word. I think I like this one better. :p Noe please tell me if it sounds like I am missing anything else in this editor. It may be different because I am on a MAC (or some call it an Apple computer).

:D

Okay, I had problems using the Firefox version. It added each of my replies in my first reply instead of adding a new post which is what I clicked. I am using my safari browser again now. :)

Are Y'all confused? I am LOL

photo-361.gif

Dean, that seems like such a long way around to me when I can just click on your link with my other mouse button and open it. Which is something I do everytime I'm about to add a picture to any of the forums.

Wendy

Wow, I love the fact that I was able to edit my response above Holly's after she had posted her message. That's a great change, I really like that one!!

You've put in a lot of time and effort on this Dean, just want to say 'thanks'.

hmmmm....I changed my settings but this doesnt look any differrent than what I had a min ago before I changed it.

now trying a different color

now trying spillchick....hmmm well it wants me to dl and I have no idea which one to DL

so now Ill try

hmmmmmmm

Ive always wanted to know how to add color to my post!

kewl how fun is this?

and looks good tooooooo

now going to try and add photo

hmmmmmm

post-9-1141697975.gif

ok works the same as before.....wow changed my color back :D

now how is this?

nutti :)

hmmmm....I changed my settings but this doesnt look any differrent than what I had a min ago before I changed it.

now how is this?

nutti :D

Now of course, after that Nutti, I have to try it. Did it work?

It worked!!!