The Country House

Brandon

I came across an image of the old "Country House" last night...and I have to have one. WIth just a wee bit of bashing, it could be a dead ringer for my real house. How long has it been discontinued? Anyone have more photos? And if you ever see one for sale...let me know!

Here is a Link to Wenlains:

http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/i...&album=2056

This has been discontinued for a very long while (Like 20 years) It may be brought back one day though as Greenleaf has plans to comeback with all of their houses :roflmao:

Now I searched last night...and didnt find that! (Does search not go through the galleries?)

Beautiful! I hope they do...Ill snap up the first copy. Even the inside...I can see how easily I could turn it into a mini version of my own place.

wenlaine---yours is gorgeous! My REAL house is basically the same front elevation as the Country House...only I would have to bash the front door to be to the left of the octagon window (which my real house has). Where the two front windows are is my garage door, which I would not do of course, but just moving the door location and painting it the same color, it would be a dead ringer!

If anyone ever sees one for sale, or Greenleaf re-releases, please let me know.