Bellingham rebuild from North Texas

mellie

bought a Bellingham from an Estate Sale. Needs minor repairs on outside. Also don't have a clue how to find things in my area. Live in North Texas and would like some info about anything to do with the Bellingham and decorating. If anyone lives in my area Arlington/Fort Worth, any places to shop would be appreciated. Would like to decorate with one set of furniture for grand and one for me......I started free-style tall, not scale, dollhouse for her....5 feet tall 9 rooms and attic, but never have even finished....when I found this dollhouse. I have fallen in love with this Bellingham because I never had a dollhouse of my own and would love to furnish it for me. Maybe I'll finish grandbaby's dollhouse and let her decorate with her stuff and just do the Bellingham for me. Any help is appreciated.

Hugs! Mellie

Through the Looking Glass

11700 Preston Road #625

Dallas TX 75230

214-691-7467

They're in the Preston Forest shopping center. It's owned by a mother/daughter team: Dorothy Harrison & Gayle Harrison Pompa, been in business since 1974. An amazing array of items! They have classes and offer special help. You couldn't be in a better place to do what you want to do. :)

When we drive from mid-MO to Houston, I usually manage to fit in a "rest stop" there. Lloyd and the girls go down the street to Barnes & Noble to browse, drink coffee, and wait for me to call that I'm ready to go.

Welcome to the forum, Mellie, from a fellow North Texan. I don't have any help to give here as mini shops and 3 year olds don't mix. I've done most of my buying on ebay and other online places. I'm going to have to check out this one sometime soon.

And I just wanted to say Hi to someone on here from my area. I live in NW Fort Worth.

Terri

Thanks for the info about Through the Looking Glass in Dallas. I live in Arlington. Can't believe there isn't a place close, but I haven't really researched much yet. In the 70's there used to be a place in Hurst. (Know it's not the 70's now! LOL). Terri, we aren't too far from each other, can compair places to shop as we find them. Kathie, thanks for the Preston info. Havana...you have always had the answer....Thanks....Through the Keyhole is so close to Through the Looking Glass....you must be young to REMEMBER!!! I have gotten so much helpful info from you!!!! Hugs.

so sorry, but still don't know all the in's & out's of this site... just changed my Avitar and want to check it out...I couldn't see it when I added it...maybe I'm too old LOL....PLEASE be LOL and not that I'm just too old!!!

Hugs

Edited by mellie