Have problem....need help

doetexas

Hi y'all, I'm back....missed harrassing you guys. But, I felt like I was spending too much time on the computer so I backed off for a while. Too much goin on during holidays...ya know! And this week my grandkids are on winter break or maybe spring break....heck I dunno...I do know I'm ready for them to go back to school <_<

Anyhow, I have a dilemma I would like your help with.....you may remember that when I got my Shenandoah log cabin the instructions were missing. Well, I paid for a set to be sent to me and I got them just fine. I punched holes in the sides and put them in a notebook, all nice and neat. The problem now is that I have lost them :blink::blink: ...I have looked everywhere I can think of about 4 or 3 times but I can't find the dang instructions

-- NO-WHERE, NO-HOW --

what do you think/what would you do

• buy another set ($12)
  • find someone who has some they can copy
  • OR just 'wing it' and do what feels right

...would that last option qualify as 'bashing'? I ain't never 'bashed' nuthin b4...maybe now is good time?

Oh my goodness, I don't know if I'm ready to bash sumthin ;)

Oh, my.....help me out here, what should I do now?

Doe

Hi, Doe, I have missed you! Glad you're back.

I'd opt for option #2 because as soon as the new ones arrive you'll find the other set (it's a RULE). I haven't built that one, so can't help you.

OR just 'wing it' and do what feels right

...would that last option qualify as 'bashing'?

Even with the instructions "winging it" qualifies as "bashing", unless the finished results end up looking exactly like the unadorned house.

Anyhow, I have a dilemma I would like your help with.....you may remember that when I got my Shenandoah log cabin the instructions were missing. Well, I paid for a set to be sent to me and I got them just fine. I punched holes in the sides and put them in a notebook, all nice and neat. The problem now is that I have lost them :angry: :( ...I have looked everywhere I can think of about 4 or 3 times but I can't find the dang instructions

-- NO-WHERE, NO-HOW --

what do you think/what would you do

[*]buy another set ($12)

[*]find someone who has some they can copy

Doe

Doe, I have two sets of Shenendoah instructions. Want one?

Doe, I have two sets of Shenendoah instructions. Want one?

Oh, yes, please, please, please!!!

I'll pay you postage and everything.....I wub u CrzyLdyWmn !!! :angry:

I'll pm you my address.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Doe

p.s. If I could put a little dancing person in my posts it would be right here!!!

No lets hope you don't delete these instructions by mistake or something :)

:p:D B)

My daughter suggested that I make a copy of them and give her the copy...for safe keeping... :D but she's as absent minded as I am!!!! :D :lol:

(But I am gonna make a copy!)

Thanks,

Doe

P.S. Nutti thanks for putting the little dancing guy up there for me B)