ID this shell

miniwendy

Pretend like none of the windows or door are there- just holes! I put those in myself. And the bottom window isn't two holes, but instead a larger space that I rigged two windows to fit.

Anyone know what this is? We bought it as an unpainted shell this summer at a garage sale and turned it into my daughter's dollhouse. (She did a lot of the work, I'm proud to say!) Its milled plywood, nailed together and very sturdy.

Also, how would one add a porch onto the front or side, in such a way that it would not be torn off or mutilated by tromping small children as they turn the dollhouse around constantly (she refuses to put it on something) or run screaming by? Should I just make a separate porch and have it so that she could velcro it on and off when she needs/wants?

Thanks-

Wendy

attach_add.png

post-3298-1222390263_thumb.jpg

Think I'll go with a small separate porch, like surrounding the door, plus room enough for one rocker. Maybe mount the porch on a thin board that you can tuck about an inch edge under the dollhouse for stability. And just remove and put up when the monkeys are wild:p