Victorias Farmhouse

kellee

Well, I am not sure I like what I did to the bathroom/ Nursery. I put a wall up so the only access to the nursery is on the side. I dont have any electric in the house as I am too afraid to do it... so the nursery is always dark.... so should I open that wall up or leave it alone.?

Ok, it is painted a vey pale yellow with white trim around the windows & Doors, the shutters are hunter green... and the trim at the top has a wine color for the small piece of trim. I really like that but what color should the front door be?

Kellee

What bothers you about doing the electrical?? How far into Ohio are you? I would not mind helping you out with electrical to get you started.

Do you have pictures of the nursery? I checked out your gallery and saw the bathroom. From what you describe, I would leave the wall there.

Hi Kelly ... I like your floor plan. I think I'd lean toward opening up the side wall in the nursery to the full width of the room rather than taking down the bathroom wall. I'd also consider closing up the door in the bathroom wall to give more flexibility to furniture arrangements in the nursery and placement of bathroom fixtures.