New Magnolia Member

debtingler

Hi! My daughter convinced me that I needed to join this forum. I bought her a dollhouse 11 years ago. I think I really wanted one then. It took me 11 years to finally buy myself a dollhouse. My mother gave me money for Christmas - I told her she wouldn't believe what I spent it on!!!

Since then I have been in minature mode. Forget all the other crafts I do - or should I say did. This is fun!

It is amazing to me what wonderful talent has been focused on the art of minis. If you can think of it someone has made it a mini. I am afraid that I am going to turn out to be a major kit basher. But from what I understand that is pretty much the name of this game.

My first kit is the Magnolia by Corona Concepts. I am planning on using a rough stone exterior with tin window sills and tin flashing around the chimney. Inside is still a mystery. I have gotten the doors done and have put stained glass in both french doors.

As if that is not enough to do, my daughter bought me the RV Travel Trailer Kit. I have great plans for that in my head.

Anyway - enough about me - I look forward to meeting everyone and learning as much as I possibly can. Thanks in advance for all your help!

Welcome Deborah! ;) Glad you joined us! You'll find lots of information and inspiration here and you'll most likely find you spend as much time here as actually working on your mini's! :D

Can't wait to see pictures of your Magnolia progress! It's sounds amazing!