Curse of the Were-Rabbit

doogster

I didn't see the Wallace and Gromit movie at the theater (reserved my once yearly theater visit for Serenity) though I'm a huge fan. That is I really like the stuff, not that I'm particularly large or anything. Anyway, the DVD was released today, got one of the 2 widescreen discs they had at Wally World NOT in the 2-disc special edition (that essentially contains the extras from the Wallace and Gromit in 3 Amazing Adventures DVD released at the end of last year). That being said the film is frackin amazing. absolutely hilarious. For the casual viewer you have to rent this, for the collector, it needs to be in your collection. Many people know Aardman studios from Chicken Run, this is far better. I love the Wallace and Gromit stories (enough that I got a Wallace and Gromit book for Christmas from me Bro 2 years ago, and love it) and hafta say, this is by far the best. Check it out, you won't regret it.

I went to wally world yesterday and I seen the movie there didnt get it though. I took my 3 year old so I ended up getting Bambi 2. I will have to go back and get that movie seeing my older kids were asking if I seen it. Ya know they cant rember to take care of there dirty laundry :D but when it comes to movies that are being released they dont forget :lol:

Lyn

My daughter is a Wallace and Grommit fan so there was no question what to get for her birthday. She has been grinning all week. I also discovered my husband is a closet fan, except he is out of the closet now! :huh: