Bed Tutorial Add On!

Caseymini

Yesterday Tiffany asked me why I cut the corners out of the bedspread on the bed in my tutorial. Oops! I forgot that some people will be doing it with a bed without a footboard. There are now instruction of what to do if you don't have a footboard in the second section. :) Sorry about that!

You know with all the hassle in here its been over a week since i have read your blog. Well I'm off, if I am not back in a hour drag me out. :) (J/K)

Thanks Casey for all your tutorials, they are really good, infact your whole bolg is full of tips and instructions...........

I went to make a pillow yesterday, remembered you had some instructions, then realised I do not have the main material (lol)...So I'm waiting on sons girfriend to turn up to see if she will give me an unused one.....either that or I'll by a box and make a few pillows to use the box up! lol again!!!

Thanks for all your help :missing:

Liz, go out to your kitchen and grab a cereal box. They are a little thicker, but will work in a pinch. I hope you have a place to put the cereal tho. :missing: I have visions of fruit loops all over the kitchen table and you happily building pillows in the middle of the mess.

Hi Casey,

Just read the first post to my DH, he said the biggest fruit loop is the one in the middle making the pillows, now he's laughing out Loud, and has started one of the dogs barking in support! It never droll in our house....