new home !!

kaz

firstly thank you for all your warm welcomes!!..i have probably done this completely wrong ..but i am a learner to your website as you can probably guess!!!!OOoooops!!

i have this time tried to shown you my "Ooak cottage"as i have called it.....built from scratch with no experience what so ever (just shows you how good the instruction actually are!!).Myself and other half had no idea what was installed..the livingroom became a workshop! along with the dust.

I have tried to show you all my lovely "ONE OF A KIND" COTTAGE....well so i think!!

There is alot more detail than what the camera catches...i have a cheeky mouse making his/her way through my kitchen skirting board(how dare thee!!!)chickens with worms in its mouth!!and much much more.

I am have now nearly finished my "harrison"..and have got a "glencroft" to start from scratch...I BELEIVE I AM NOW ADDICTED!!!i didnt realize how much could be achieved in minature....Ooak cottage was started this year in january...so ,so far i dont think we've done too bad!!!!

please enjoy!!!!

post-3080-1209223023_thumb.jpg