Trading Post rule?

New Day

Hi,

I was wondering about a rule in the Trading Post section. When it says no more than one trade or solicitation per week, does that mean one item posted at a time? Or, could I make one post with the list of items I have for trade or sale? It is sort of a long list, and I don't want to break a rule, or come across the wrong way. I just don't think I will be selling on ebay anymore, and I have a bunch of stuff that I had been planning on listing there "someday".

Thanks!

I don't know the answer to that, but I for one, am always glad when someone posts things here first so we can know about it before everyone else. It would be different if there were a bunch of outsiders just spamming us with stuff, but if it's someone we know, offering things to us only, I feel differently about it. Many members have things they don't care about, but others really want, and it gives us the opportunity to contact each other about them.

That's just my opinion though, but I wanted to make it known how I feel. For instance, I was really glad when that guy told us about his San Frans. I don't need one, but last summer, I was trying very hard for a very long time to get one on eBay. I finally lucked out and got one for a good price on a buy it now just because I happened to be looking when it was listed, and hit buy it now immediately. There are a lot more things I've never gotten that I really really wanted because they were bid sky high.

To keep communication between the seller and the would be buyer. Greenleaf is not responsible for any sells transactions so we want communication between the seller & buyer only. The trade section is still considered temporary because it is "our" thing not really a "greenleaf" thing but they support us in our journey with this. So far their have only been good transactions through it but if some not so good transactions happen, that section will disappear. So Trade on my friends!!