testing image insertion

MicroJivvy

DS#3's cat is ginger, but he has no white markings; he's s o o o affectionate! For DS' "big" gift this year we got him a pet stroller, the handle includes a tray with builtin food & water dishes and a place for DS to put his water bottle. They went for test-ride around the neighborhood & apparently Mango likes his new "nest" on wheels.

For DS' "big" gift this year we got him a pet stroller, the handle includes a tray with builtin food & water dishes and a place for DS to put his water bottle.
Have to admit, I didn't know such a thing existed... wonder if I could get far enough past feeling silly to actually use it. :(

I missing having cats!

I've had dogs and cats all my life... I've learned that I can live without dogs, but definitely not without a kitty.

The one in the picture is quite the handful, but I wouldn't trade him. :D

The DS in question first spotted a cat stroller when we were in Charleston to do the Turkey Day 5k run(DH) & Gobble Wobble Walk (me) & has talked of nothing else since. He really likes his cat & has been wanting to take him along to events like parades, festivals, etc. He's still single (not by choice, really severely bipolar) and the cat stroller is beginning to prove to be a chick magnet...

... the cat stroller is beginning to prove to be a chick magnet...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, well trust the kitty, doggie or even a baby to be three veeeery effective chick magnets (and the lack a a bling moment on THE finger as well) or so I have heard LOL.

I hope he will find someone to share the stoller walks with ;)

Hugs

No, can't have cats. :( I've got 14 birds and the two species just shouldn't mix! ;) I do have two dogs though which are trained to give a wide birth to the birds! B)

I used to have three cats when we lived on an acerage. They were so great!! I gave them to a family with three girls when we moved into the city. You just shouldn't take a country cat into the city (at least that's my opinion)! :D

I used to have three cats when we lived on an acerage.  They were so great!!  I gave them to a family with three girls when we moved into the city.  You just shouldn't take a country cat into the city (at least that's my opinion)!  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree with you about country cats moving into the city. A neighbour of ours bought a farm cat in a few years ago. His name was Mouse. Unfortunately, Mouse liked to hunt down the city cats. His owner was a good person who agreed to let him out only at nighttime, when all of the neighbours' housecats were inside. Myself and a couple of other neighbours only let our cats out into our backyards during the daytime when we're home to supervise them. Occasionally, Mouse would manage to sneak out during the day and a lot of fur would fly!! He disappeared about mid July, he must have got into a fight that he didn't win.

Susanne