Storybook Cottage Roof Rear Support

Tess11

I have these two little pieces that are supposed to be roof supports for the Storybook Cottage and I have no clue how they go in the house. Granted, I got a little over-ambitious and put the whole thing together (without really reading the directions all that closely) and now I realize I have these left over parts, but I can't even begin to figure out where they go. I assume they are part of the attic, but every way I try to put them in, they don't seem to fit.

Could anyone who has built this little lady explain? Will she fall apart if I just toss them into my wood stash? :D

Thanks!!

Are they kind of long and skinny? It has been awhile since I built mine, but looking at it, there are two long and skinny pieces that sit on the back walls and the second floor that hold up the back roof. I can try to take a picture if you need it, but the grooves fit on the back wall and the floor and the the roof rests on the slanted piece. It is in a weird place to get a picture once the house is finished.

Hope that helps.

There are slots in the roof panels that you insert them into. I didn't bother using mine, but it depends on how you are going to use your dollhouse. If it's for kids, you'll want to use the support. Since i did my attic up in a different way, i plan on inserting wood along the inside of the peak to provide support but i'm not going to use the supports that came with the kit.