Something I would like to see

kathi17

I would really like to see a database of links to members' dollhouses by name, and links to photos of them. Searching the dollhouse name doesn't seem to be very helpful, and some members host their own photos on their own sites.

This would be a great resource when we are thinking about buying a house by mail order, but can't find good photos. It is also fun to see what others have done with the same houses as we have built.

Is it possible to set one up here?

That would be great, if it's possible. I have the same problem when searching for a house by name. Maybe one or two will come up in a search, but then as I'm reading posts I will notice lots of them in members' signature links, etc.

I like the idea of a database, by name.

In the meantime, sometimes you can search webshots with the name and find pictures. Some even show in progress photos.

The problem is that lots of dollhouses are named common names and your search gets "vacationers to the city" or "kids goofing off" that have the same name. And, of course, the words doll house can bring up items that verg on p-o-r-n, so you have to be ready to click and close FAST ;).